Followers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

yesterday....

Yesterday was Labour Day.Haha~~no school!So my dad brought us to go to shopping!Yeah~~I like shopping.I had bought some clothes.Hehe~but my dad say us(siblings)each can only spend RM100.RM100??not enough la....so my sis n i share our money=RM200.The clothes we buy can share share wear.Haha~~In the early morning,we go to Penang first,cuz my sis,bro n i want to go to take biasiswa.I get RM70.After that,we go to Pacific to shopping.So many ppl la there,no choice,holiday ma,ofcuz many ppl de la.Then we go to another shopping centel "Sunway Canival".We take our lunch there..yummy~~Then,continute shopping...Wow~there de clothes very nice!I like it,but i din buy it,cuz too expensive le.So jz c only...oh ya,i oso din 4get to buy present for my friend.Cuz when her birthday i din give she present yet.I hope that the present i buy for her,she will like it.Around 6 sumthing,we back home le.When i'm in car,so bored,nothing do.My siblings sleep n my mum oso.Then my dad drove.I leh???hehe~~ofcuz take pic lo....I very "zi lian" de.Like to take pic.Around 7 o'clock,reached home.Quite tired de lo...shopping whole day le...

6 comments:

  1. 爽哦!
    去shopping哦!
    没叫我去,
    真不够母子!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哈哈~~
    改次带你去咯。。。
    那天你没出去咩??

    ReplyDelete
  3. 没有啊!
    做回我的角色"宅男“.
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. 哈哈。。俊毅也是,他说他也是个宅男。。。做宅男爽咩?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 还ok咯。
    不过常被人家说太过很老土。

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...