Followers

Friday, August 28, 2009

Yeah...I have another god brother..haha~~

Last night... Erm... I think not last night, is this morning... Cuz when i chat with him the time was 2am something already near 3am... So is morning... haha~~ My new god brother, Nic... Hehe... He is my sixth god brother... Opps, this morning i told him wrong... I told him that he is my fifth god brother, actually he is the sixth one... hehe~~~ paiseh... Now he stay in Penang... Holiday i wanna go to find him, cuz from my place go there just need 45 minutes only... wait a minute! OMG! How about my parents there?? Huh... I had forget, my parents there... I think they will not let me go to find him d (sad... sobsob T_T) Anyway, I will try my best to go Penang find him... He is a quite nice boy... He like to dance, chatting and make friend with foreign countries... Me too! Like dance... But not me dance is I see people dance... Cuz I dont know how to dance... I'm a noob dancer... Haha~~Sometimes I so afraid to chat with him becuz my English not very good and got some broken, I scare him dont know what I'm saying... But he say nevermind... He will understand it...Haha... And both of us also like to eat chocolate... Hehe... He is a cute guy! I like him so much... Muackzxxx!!!

2 comments:

  1. you oo..... you too easy to say " I like him so much."......... ask yourself.... you like or you love?

    ReplyDelete
  2. like!not love..i knw who i like who i love...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...