Followers

Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm going to be crazy

Erm... Nothing special to say. Bored!!! I don't know why recently i less chat with my bf. Nothing to say with him. And also both of us busy, so that less chat. Haiz, sometimes i feel that couple very bored la, and wasting time. And the most important one is wasting money!! Always spend the money to top up. I not enough pocket money already. One week, my pocket money RM20 only, not enough. Haiz... Sometimes i so envy my friends who is single. They so freedom. Haha... What's wrong with me???? Huh... Cham le la.... Now I got feeling with my god brother. OMG!!! I can't do this. I can't betray my bf. How can i do this to him??? Am i crazy??? He love me so much (lolz). If give him know, I don't know what will happen. Just forget about it!! Now just think about my bf enough,don't think too much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...