Followers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hanging out

Last Saturday I and Min went to Pacific. Wakakaka~~~ Shopping.... Yeah!!! Fun!!!
Erm... We went there at 1 something in the afternoon.
On that day morning, I was sleeping. Then Min call me, walau eh~~ Kacau nia, I want sleep also cannot meh!! Aiya~ Biasa la, she always like that d, call me early in the morning. I answer her phone with my sleepy voice.... Haha~~ She ask me wanna go to Pacific or not? Ofcuz I want la. Then I quickly woke up cuz she say 1pm something want come to fetch me le... I was in bed 12pm something... Then I went out take my lunch first...




Eat....Eat...

Eat...




OMG! 1pm something le... I not yet prepare... Faster go to dress up... Haha~~~




Dressing up.......




Her mum come, got to go. Hehe~~~




Her mum put us at Pacific. Then her mum go to Tesco.

1....


2....


3....


Start our shopping~~~ Lalalala~~~


Shopping... Shopping... Shopping...




shopping.. shopping.. shopping..



shopping... shopping...



shopping... shopping...




shopping...




Tired jor... Rest a while...





While rest, eat something first... Haha~~
Want some?Hehe....




Continue shopping....
Song ar.... Hehe...





Lalala~~ Lalala~~~

Lalala~~~





Time past very fast la, then we have to back le. It was raining while we waiting her mum. So cold...



Her mum come jor, back home lo. But not back my home, back Min's home. Cuz my mum call me go to Min's home first, my parents not at home.




Shopping whole day, very tired le. Then I take a rest on Yu Min bed....
Wakaka~~~






This are the stuff i buy ^^






Take out let you all see la... Erm..still got d, but I didnt take the pic...





Min and I



Around 11pm something, my parents came to fetch me. Back home.




puǝ ǝɥʇ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...