Followers

Friday, November 13, 2009

Last day in school(Class 2st4, 2009)

Wulala~~~ Holiday lo.. Wakaka~~ Miss you all my dear friends. Muackzxxx!!!!



Today I was so happy at school. We play and eat in the class. Haha~~ I play UNO in the class lo. Then eat titbits. Haha~~ Actually we cant play any cards and eating in class. But we too "guai" jor, curi-curi eat and play cards in the class. Hehe....



After recess time, Science period. Go to lab lo. Hehe~~ I play poker in the lab (yeng leh! wahaha) Dont know teacher got see it or not? I think the teacher buta wan la... I hold the poker card high high she also didnt say anything.( Juz kidding la teacher, dont angry ya..hehe) Two period Science, I juz play the poker non-stop till the SC period finish. My friends so unfair de lo play the poker, they didnt follow the rule wan. Not same at all the rule compare with my cousin. Cuz during holiday, when I got go to my cousin's house, we will play poker d. Lolz, that why la, my friends' rule not same with mine so I lose many time lo... Huhyo~~~ Anyways, I really enjoy while playing with them.



After that, fuyoh!! Sport check!! Walau A!!! When I and my friends were walking back to class, we saw many dogs, I means pengawas(haha...kidding XD) I not affraid la, cuz I didnt bring any cant bring d thing. My friends die lo.. They call me to throw their "fan gui de thing" into dustbin! OMG! So yuck! I saw Yvvone throw all the **fan gui de thing" into dustbin. Then she use the broom to push the thing more in. Ai yer yer, so dirty la.



Swt nia. At last my class didnt have sport check. Other classes "tiok" only. Haha~~~




Then one period over jor. Next period is PJ(Pendidikan Jasmani). I like it. Cuz teacher didnt peduli kami d. We do our thing lo. Freedom~~~~ Haha... After changing the T-shirt. I and my friend find a suitable place and chatting there. Chat.. Chat.. Chat..



While we were chatting, Zhi Wei call us to go to toilet a while. She said muz come now! Fast! I dont know what happen then juz follow her go lo.... Walao, rupa-rupanya they are having a water war. I juz in the toilet, walao, I wet jor. My friends take the water to sprinkle me. Wet le lo. My hair wet wet le. My pity hair. My t-shirt also wet too. I dont care anymore! I want give back them balasan. I sprinkle the water to them too. Crazy girl in the toilet!! Haha...



After that, i wanna go out the toilet jor, cuz I really very wey le. Luckily I saw my class guys. Wakaka~~ I wont let gone the chance d. I sprinkle the water to him. Haha... Wet jor... Then continue playing, cuz it's really very fun! Haha... Hey see here...neninenipupu.. hey be careful! he is behind you... We play like the crazy cow...



All wet wet le, then stop playing it. My friends and I go to the school hall the dry up ourself. We stand under the fan. All of us are wet! Exspecially Yu Min. Haha~~ Then we help each other to dry up our hair. Hehe~~



Back to canteen. 6.40pm something, still have time. We wanna to sprinkle water to Yee Ph'ng. Cuz juz now he is the one who are didnt get wet like us. Unfair!! Hehe... This time we take our bottles and put the water full into it. Then use the water to basahkan him. Lolz.. I dont want play le, juz see they play lo. Who knows, the Si Yee Ph'ng use his bottle water sprinkle me. Walau, I didnt do him at all lo... Kanasai!! My back was wet. Lolz.. then my friend help me to twist the water from my t-shirt. but I think Ca Hong and Yu Min lebih teruk, they really very wet. Haha... nice memory...










I love my friends ! I love 2st4! Thx a lot! You all really very nice! Muackz....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...