Followers

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thx dear

I'm a lazy pig~ Today dear come, I not yet wake up.
Pity my dear, cuz it was raining outside.
Sorry dear.
Muackz... Honey sek sek ar ^^






He gift me a box of thing.
Hehe~
Wanna know what is inside is?
Come on... lets check it out.







Before open the box take a pic first..
wakakaka~~







A bear bear~
Awh.......
So cute!
the bear cute say: hihi!nice to meet you~i'm ur lucky bear
(lolz~hahah...)






Yappy~






Taking pic with bear~







the bear as cute as me
(haha~~ )








Muackz! I love you^^







Hug the bear tight tight...
Hehe~~
Like hugging my dear
(lolz)







peace XD






Thx for ur bear bear dear.


I love it.
But I love u more la...
Haha~~
Muackz... Muackz...
Tonight must hug the bear sleep^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...