Followers

Saturday, December 12, 2009

lonely+freedom

Finally mum and sis go to HK jor.

Leave me...

Alone...

Yesterday I totally no sleep.

Hehe~

Geng leh~~~

Anyways,wish them have a nice trip.

Dont forget my present!!

Hehe~~

After send them to airport,

my dad bring me and bro to go to

"yam zou cha"(喝早茶)

haha~~

then back home i cannot tahan jor,

very sleepy...

go to be pig lo...


then 10 or 11am something like that,

someone calling me!!

Arhhh!!!

Do you know I'm sleeping?!!!!

Disturbing me only!!

I speak with my impatient voice!

She say...
...
(girl talk...secret)


Then sleep back.

Dear sms me.

Muackzzz!!

Erm..

Dear, you sure Monday want come?

If cannot dont force urself,okay?

I nevermind d.

After wake up,

nothing do leh...

Sis not here,

I face with the wall talking...
(lolz)

Miss her...

From today,

i start my boring day...

be alone...

dont talk with me!!!

stay away from me!!!

Loneliness around me....

But if think another way,

mum not here leh...

I can do what i like...

Erm...

Also not bad...

Lonely+Freedom



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...