Followers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Make up

Today come back from Penang...

Nothing do...

All people sleep...

Then I cannot sleep...

Miss my dear...

Then I play my cosmetic...

Haha~~

My first time make up by myslelf...

Not very leng...

But this is my first time make up by myself so i juz try to use the eyeliner only...

and also the mascara...

maybe u all cannot see that i put the mascara not look so 明显...

Haha...

Let see the pic

How is it?

























I think this i draw too dark jor...
haha~~











I like this!
Leng!!!





haha~
I tight my hair up...
Lol...








Haha~

How u all think?

Can or not my make up?

I think not so good leh...

Hmm...

Nevermind,

next time I free I try again..

haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...