Followers

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas

We wish you’ve a Merry Christmas

We wish you’ve a Merry Christmas

We wish you’ve a Merry Christmas

And a Happy New Year….



Merry Christmas^^

How was your Christmas?

Did you enjoy it?

Anyways, wish you all have a nice Christmas^^

I and my parents went for shopping…

We went to Pacific first…

Then we went to Queensbay…

GIRLS like SHOPPING

Haha…



Erm…

I not so enjoy my Christmas…

Cause I SICK jor…

Not feeling well…



Oh ya!

QB there got the 高校铁金刚artis came…

I saw 林宇中咯~

Haha..

Then other artis I didn’t see it,

Many people…



Nothing to write…

This year my Christmas was worse…

Nevermind…

Let see some pic…(I like taking pic…wakakaka…)

Hehe~~




















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...