Followers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Not at home whole day...


Today I went to Min’s house…

Haha~~

Go to 谈心事~

Miss her so much…

During holiday less meet she....

Haha~~

I wake up at 11am something..

Bath

Take my lunch…

Then went out le…

Follow mum go buy some stuff first,

Then mum send me to Min’s house…

Wakaka~~~



We chat…

Play…

Drink….

Take pic…

Sleep…

Viewing blog…



See some pic^^

Min and I~
Peace=]







Me
(look sad hor??)
(hehe)








Tired..
Sleep a while...
Cuz last nite失眠~
wuwu~~







We take tis pic on bed







Guess what we drink?
haha~
is champagne..
yeah!!





very funny hor..
where got ppl drink champagne use cup d...
use glass d is it??
haha..
nevermind la..
as long as can drink it^^







finish lo..
the bottle empty le...








Me siao siao de...
take pic with the empty bottle..
haha...







I still want to drink...
I want drink!!!






Mabuk...
lol...
haha...
kidding la...
i juz act only...
hehe~~






Huhyo~
Always sms with bf....
dont want choi me..
ps see camera la..
lol....






It is me^^
cutie...




Me







=,=





I call Min take my back pic...
Haha~~






Me again...





again....





hmm?








Writing something...




Miss u~~~~





Eat paper....
lol..
no la..
kidding...





Play piano...
juz act..
i dont know play d..
lol...






Peace^^



So enjoy…

Not at home whole day...

I wanna stay at her home…

I don’t want back home….

Back home have to face to my parents..

Hate it!

Always annoying me study~~~

Huhyo….

School wanna open lo…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...