Followers

Friday, December 11, 2009

Pity me...

Tomorrow my sis and my mum will go to Hong Kong.

At home,

i'm alone.

No girls!

Leave my dad and bro acompany me.

Bored!!!

But is okay,mum not at home i can be more freedom.

wakakaka~~

我可以做鬼做样了。

嘻嘻~

They will take a flight to HK.
(stupid also know go to HK nid take a flight de la)
(lolz)

Morning flight,8am.

But 6am muz reach the airport jor.

So have to wake up early.

Actually i'm lazy to go to airport d,

my my sis force me to go,

okay lo,nevermind lo..

I go lo.





Haha~

I tot they go to HK jor,

can call dear to come to my house.

MISS HIM SO MUCH!!!

Who knows he still got competition,

I tot he juz go to KL take part competition,

then the next day he tell me that he still got competition in Kampar Utra.

Arh!!!Arh!!!

I'm really very angry with him!

Cannot meet him.

Dont know have to wait till when lo.

Dear,i really very miss you....


I need you...


I'm thinking of you everyday.

Do you know that?






Suddenly I feel very lonely.

Nobody acompany me...

T.T

My lovely sis go to HK,

my dear go to copetition.

These 2 persons are very important for me.

Haiz..

They are not around me.

I'm alone now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...