Followers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Went to Bukit Merah~~

Yesterday I went to Bukit Merah!!
Yeah...
Long time I didnt go jor lo...
I woke up at 6am something.
While my parents were busy preparing food.
Then dont know 7.45am something like that we started our journey.


Take some pic in car first...hehe~~

Blek~~





Yea....





My dad is driving...





Reach jor.
Nth do while wait my parents buy tickets.
Simply take d...
Raining leh..






My brother and I





My sis
(hey, see here la..)




Before go to ply,tk a pic first..
sis,whats wrong with u??





Mum and grandmother





My lovely grandmother and I
(I didnt stand too near her cuz i'm wet..hehe)




My parents





My dad and I





Smile guys!!!





Haha~~





Yee~~
I in this pic look ugly hor??





Enjoy!!





Backing home...
Eat ice-cream..
want??





Peace!





Me~~





Looking outside..
Raining again...





In car~~





Tired...
Sleeping...
Heheh~~





Brother sleep jor..
Sis is listening to her I-Pod..
Me?Ofcuz taking pic la..
lolz...





^^


Thats all I spend my whole day...
Now my body feel pain...
Wuwuwu~~
And my skin black black jor...
Haha~~
But not too black..
My sis more cham..haha
thats why she dont want tk pic with me..
Heng!!(kidding)
Haha~~

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...