Followers

Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to school

Today school open lo...

Have to go back to school...

Lazy wake up early lo...

I reach school very early leh...
(for me la,7am something reach school le...)

Meet my dear friends...

Hey girls!Miss you all so much^^

Chat a while in canteen...

Then go to find class...

Finally find our class 3st4!

Haiz...

Still the same block!

Sienz nia...I Form1,2 and 3 study in the same block!

Then we take our sit...

Haha~~

I sit at the back...

Yeah~~I like sit at the back

Then assembly...
(hate it!!!)

听老师讲鸟话...

bla~~bla~~bla~~

Juz first day go to school就要抓头发了...

Haha~

我没中招....

First day teacher quite busy d

Busy this busy that...

We also nothing do...

Chatting lo...

Haha~~

Morning school time pass very fast leh...

Haha~~

好像刚到不久就要回了...

爽咯~

But I still miss my holiday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...