Followers

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Starting my damn day

2moro start is my damn day...


School is going to open...


Wuwu~~~


No more holiday...


Cannot sleep till late late...


Cannot late late sleep...


I cannot be pig jor...


Everyday must wake up early...


Everyday have to study...


Tuition here,tuition there...


Many homework do...


I dont like busy life!


Hate it!


Aww~~pity me...


This year i'm taking PMR...


Died le lo...


Scare scare...


Muz score straight As' ar...


If not i dont know how to face to my parents lo...


I dont want let them disapointed...


Nervous...


But the thing that I happy is I still in the same class 3st4!!!


Wahahah~~


But one of my friend she change school jor...


Nevermind...


I will miss you d^^


Take care~


2moro I start my school life!


jyjyjy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...