Followers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Today go to school…
Cuz got activity…
My friend ar…
Morning juz sms me say don’t want go…
Suak lo!
But at last she also got explain to why she didn’t go …
My school 请了一个jurulatih…
Teach us kawat d…
Walao..
I was going to die stand at the篮球场
Juz 5 uniform terlibat only…
Bomba, PBSM, Polis,Pandu Puteri and Pengakap
Hear the jurulatih bla bla…
Stand til my leg pain leh!
So regret go to school..
But I wanna get marks leh…
No choice lo…
Haha~~
One of my friend also very cham de lo…
She saw a leng zai..
=.=
So?
I not interest la…
Plz la…
I think the guy is our school bekas pelajar la…
Cuz in school I didn’t see him b4 also…
My friend non stop talking the guy…
Lol..
If u want know him go take number with him lo…
Haha~~
But I know my friend juz saying only la…
Haha…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...