Followers

Friday, February 5, 2010

Making cookies

Chinese New Year is just near a corner.
I know many people is busy for preparing CNY.
Ofcuz I'm not!
Haha~~
Is my mum...
Lol...
She make some cookies
Then she call me to help her...
So recently i'm busy to help her to make cookies..
Wuwuwu~~
My hand ar..
I always can smell the butter smell on my hand..
Yee~~
Dont know why...
I wash many time with shampoo jor also can smell it..
Yuck!!
Aiyo~
I tell my mum no nid do le la...
Waste time only..
Go buy more easy..
But she say buy wan expensive and then in one bottle juz a lil bit only
=.=
speechless~~~




Finish lo~~
Juz lazy to clean up...
I juz help to make but i didnt help to clean
=p






Waiting for bake...






In the oven..
Wakakaka~~





It done~
Still hot hot~~
I wanna curi eat..
hahaha~~


My mum didnt make many cookies...
Juz some only...
Hehe~~
Want some??
Hehe~~
Blek~
Dnt let u all eat..
hahaha 
=p

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...