Followers

Monday, March 15, 2010

Hanging out~

Yesterday I hanging out with my friends~
Min, Wei and Xian~
Haha~
After tuition I quickly rush to home to dress up myself~
Then go Giant lo~
We go mum mum first...
Chu Si Fu~




Wei d~





Xian d~





my d~




Drinks





My drinks~




Cute hor this 2 pig pao





Hehe~~
Hungry lo..
Lets eat~




Xian n Min~





This Ah Wei Wei always dont want see camere d..
lolz




Wei n Me~





Hehe~
2 pig pig kiss kiss wor...




This naughty Wei cubit the pig nose ~





Alomak~
Pig d ear leh?
Eat jor~
Eeiii~~
The pig d nose fall down jor..











This mei mei stare at who leh??




Peace~~






Drinking~





Hehe~
me texting someone





Wei counting the resit...





Then we go buy some stuff~~



Masccara~~







We also go buy the couple t-shirt~~
haha~~


2.30pm go watch movie le...
Not nice d...
Then I and Wei go toilet take pic..
I go try to use the masccara that jz now i buy d...


lolz~~






Me~





Me again~





自恋狂






Haha~
xD







=)





Then wo go play bowling...
But play a while nia
cuz my dear come to fetch me jor..




B4 bek I take pic with Min~~

Hehe~~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...