Followers

Monday, March 8, 2010

My 15th birthday~

Today went to school many friends say Happy Birthday to me.
Yappy~
They remember my birthday!
So happy~
Thank you very much friends!

Present~~
Hehe~~


Inside dont know what hor...
I didn't open in school...
I tahan till back home only i open...
haha~~




Cheng... cheng... cheng~~




Got card oo...
the card is cute^^





Wei,Wen,Xian & Min
Thx 4 u all present





This cute stuff is Boon Heng gift me d..
Thx =)





Hahaha~~
I like this bear...
But this bear quite pity lo..
Got head no body...
Y u all cut the head for me only...?
the body leh??
haha~~
(juz kidding xD)






Haha~~
these angpao are my parents give me d...
Thx mum and dad...







Happy Birthday to me^^
I really like my 15th birthdy~
I tot this year my birthday will same like last year...
But it was not!
Hahaha~~
Thx everyone who greet me!
Really thank you very much!
I love you all friends!
Muackzz!!!
Have a nice day =)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...