Followers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Worse camp!


I am so tired.
Yesterday early in the morning have to wake up jor...
cuz i'm going to the camp for 2day 1 nite. 




our hostel..
=.=''





Our bed
=(
bad is it?





the bathroom!
hate lo!
dont like!





oh ya~
this is nicer!
hehe~~





My group flag
Nice hor the panda~
Cute cute leh~~





Sir Veloo give some speech..





=.=
nothing to describe





Game time~
wakaka~~




------------SKIP------------


Lunch time~


Queue up to take our lunch
(like the ppl in penjara lo)
(me never queue up d...haha~~)
(i potong garisan d..wakakaka~~~)





Wei wei and Xian xian~
(my baobei)
(hehe)





Taking food~
Not nice also~
I eat a lil bit only..
The dish was yuck~



After having lunch,
we take a rest...
then we go for outdoor activity,kayak...
The jurulatih strict lo...
Dont like him!(blek..)
Who knows?raining wor...
We very pity,have to sit in the rain.
All of us wet wet jor lo...
The wind blew...
Walao,cold lo...
At that time my mind juz thinking my dear...
I was cold,I want dear hug me(T.T)






------------SKIP------------


hehe~~
the guys come to our hostel play poker...





Take pic take pic~~
wakakaka~~



Me me~~
wakakaka~~





Min min and me
=)





Yvonne and me
Peace
^.<





In the evening around 7pm something...





Argue with teacher to take back handphone..
Bad teacher lai d...dont want gv us back handphone..
she say after the ceramah give back..
lolz...





Haha~~
Xian and me~





Nite got ceramah~
want sleep lo..
boring....





Then i ask permission go to toilet 
actually my aim is go to walk walk..
sit there hear ceramah i cnt tahan jor...
go toilet take pic
hehe~~ 





^^





Haha~~





Me and Pei Ni





Blek 
xD





The nest day morning...
7am kumpul...
do exercise..
walao,sleepy lo...





Min and I again...




The camp was worse!
I gonna die if I stay longer there.
I'm hungry...the food cannot eat d...YUCK!
I'm cold...no heater when I want bath...
And the bed!Suck!Dirty bed!
Eat,sleep and bath all not nice!(I miss my home T.T)


Okay la,except that,the most I cannot tahan d is the line!
There totally no line!
Bull shit!
Miss my dear so much,no line cannot sms...


Around 10.40am sumthing we back to school lo...
Yeah!!I wait this moment very long le...


Reach school jor..
Hungry leh...
Go eat first..
I call my dad 1pm come to fetch me..
Ying ,Xian,Wei and I go pizzahut.



The wall in the pizzahut





The worker...





No people~
We are the first customer..
Haha~~





The lamp in pizzahut
(sampat lo..haha)





Ying n Wei





Fruity Frizz..
Mocktail...






Cutie~~





Pasta~





Wa~~
Yummy...
Eat finish lo...





Whats wrong both of us??
haha~~




After that,we go hang hang...
No place to go..
Go The Store
lolz..



haha~
Me and Wei wear couple t-shirt..





3 of us
^^





Sampat d ppl...
haha~~



Then walk back to Wei's grandmother house take my beg...
Dad waitting me there..
Back home lo...




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...