Followers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Busy for exam

Today dear go back to Penang=(
Miss him again=(
Dear's birthday is juz around the corner.
I not yet prepare the present=(
I'm a worse gf is it?
I dont know wanna give dear what present=(
Arhhh!!!!Headache!!!!
Dear got date me hang out to celebrate his birthday,
but I can't go.
Bcuz of exam=(
Sorry dear x9999
After exam replace back ar...
Okay?
Seksek my dear^^
Recently I'm busy doing revision for my exam=(
Want die already!!!
I wanna get straight As' ^^
Haha..
Just say,but dont know I can get or not..
Haiz...
Now everyday I sleep with books=(
Cuz I study on bed,
my room very messy..
I dont have time to clean it..
After exam,I have to clean my room=)
Oh ya my friends,
recently I'm busy,
so I will late reply ur all comments in facebook..
OKAY!
GONNA GO FOR TUITION.
BYE=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...