Followers

Friday, May 28, 2010

Damn!!

Today I juz finish my English1&2,SC1 and Sivik.
The other subject next week.
Well,juz now I on my msn,
long time i didnt on it.
Then a friend send HI to me
I say HI to him too.
Then he ask me have bf or not?
I say Yes.
Then you know what he write?
See the below pic! 









see it?
still cannot see clearly?
I write for u see!
Read this!
>>>




*that I got highlight wan is my conversation

[c=4]single baby[/c] says:
 how old are you
 school also haven finish spm also haven then say got bf
 i hate this small girl dunno think
 wan pak to or study
 if not then make big du zi go marry
 you

[c=#F1D1FC][a=61][s]lil baobei_xin[/s][/a][/c] says:
 swt...couple got wrong?

[c=4]single baby[/c] says:
 you like
 then dun ask why


[c=#F1D1FC][a=61][s]lil baobei_xin[/s][/a][/c] says:
 = =''

[c=4]single baby[/c] says:
 you think real then real
 i nth say

[c=#F1D1FC][a=61][s]lil baobei_xin[/s][/a][/c] says:
 u hate couple?

[c=4]single baby[/c] says:
 xiao mei mei if u dunno what i think then nth
 dun ask many
 if u dunno think nvm lo
 i say more also no use

[c=#F1D1FC][a=61][s]lil baobei_xin[/s][/a][/c] says:
 o.o

[c=4]single baby[/c] says:
 na me bu hui xiang jiu qu pa tuo
 bu yao du shu le
 qu gei ni nan peng you gao da du zi ta

[c=#F1D1FC][a=61][s]lil baobei_xin[/s][/a][/c] says:
 i still studying

[c=4]single baby[/c] says:
 you like how then how la
 bye


WTF !!!
Who is he?
When I add him d?
Why he is in my msn contact list?
Bull shit!!!
U tak syok ppl couple is it?
U know u are rude?
I think this is the first time i chat with u and i swear I wont chat with u anymore!
BITCH!
MCB!
o0o

(sorry for using many bad word in this essay)

3 comments:

  1. 那个人没脑的~
    不懂是不是自己没当过COUPLE就妒忌人家~
    男孩是女的?
    我认为他吃醋咯~
    一定是C的朋友

    ReplyDelete
  2. 他是男的.
    他不可能是C朋友,他住KL的

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...