Followers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Juz now I went for tuition...
Dont know why today many ppl no attend the class..
Well,the class still noisy..
Haha~~
Then I chat with a girl,
she study in Hi-Tech...
My ex classmate
I ask her about my friends there...
They are very good^^
Thats great!
But 1 of my friend is worse.
He is smoking now!
OMG!
I dont like smoking guy!
PLZ FUCK OFF FROM ME!
I was shock!
B4 I leaving the school he still a good guy..
Haiz...
Nothing to say...
How come he changes so fast...
2 years didnt see him now bcuz bad already..
My friend tell me actually he not bad wan,
juz bcuz he mix with the bad friends...
I still remember,
last time I and him are very close friend.
He told me that he dont like to smoke too.
But now...
Speechless...
I hope he will awake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...