Followers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Hang out

没有他的日子,第13天


Today I hang out with my friends
We go to buy the movie ticket first
Then we go to Sushi King take our lunch

Our food~~





Finish jor..





Wei and her cousin~





Xien~





Haha~We like to snap photo de..



Okay,
Our movie gonna start,2.30pm
We watch the "Karate Kid"
We enter the cinema late abit bit..
They lo..wanna buy popcorn..
Juz finish lunch still want eat popcorn...
Fat lo...
I like the movie very much!
Cool man!!
The movie quite long d,2 hours and 12 minutes.
Sit till my ass pain..
Haha~


Then we go bowling..






Choosing ball....





Wei wei...
This Wei noob de..blek




Xien Xien~~
This Xien pro de..haha





Me o.o
okay okay de..





This ar...er...the beginer...





XD
After bowling..go kiakia lo..
Nothing de...
Bored..
I  7pm only can bek...
Hehe..
I aim tiok leng zai..wakaka~~
No bad ma...
Hehe~~


Xien go bek sin wor..
Leave me, Wei and her cousin..
No place go le..
Go mum mum...

My desert...
Yummy..
Oh ya,in Master Choo I met Fellycia..
Waiseh..Leng lui jor lo..
Haha~~

Tired today....



Today whole day play,
no time to think him...
But I still miss him..
Haiz=(








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...