Followers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

No tittle

Today I bring handset go to school...
Lalalala~~
Then when PJK, my friends play handsets in class...
U know la, like me this type human wont change PJ t-shirt d...
I think my class got 5 ppl bring handset ( + me)
They take photo...
Then my classmates say later got sport check wor..
Walau... Scare lo...
Then we go toilet think idea want keep whr the handset...
Caht..chat...
At last we didnt keep our handset..
Haha..
Cuz wont got sport check d...I'm lucky start ma..
Every times I bring to school also no sport check...
Really o...no sport check..
Happy!!!
In class boring....
Always chatting...
Bo sim study( hokkien)
Class dismiss....
Raining day again...
Today I got bring umbrella...
Be good girl jor...
Haha~~
Yor...suddenly hate raining day..
Raining day make me wanna cry...
But I try to control my tears...
No more tears for him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...