Followers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Take report card

Today take report card lo~~

Scare lo...

Why I'm so scare??

I'm not worry about my result...

I just worry dont know teacher will complain me or not...

Cuz my attitude in class not good...

My parents come take..

Swt~~

My mum ar...huhyo...xia shui me lo(in hokkien)

Why xia shui me?

I dont know how to tell you all la...

Juz I dont like my mum...

My jimui all kena complain...

But me no wor...

When taking report card, my mum ask my class teacher many question lo...

Swt =.=

My mum ask about my attitute!

I was shock!!

Then I faster pray to the God...

God ar God help me ar...~~

I hope no teacher complain me...

Luck lo me~~

Really no teacher complain me...

My class teacher say I'm a good student~~

=.= me? good student? funny lo~~~

Haha~~

But anyway, thx teacher for praising me...

Yappy yappy!!!!

Then go home lo....

Oh ya,forget tell u all my raking...

I got number 4 in class...(geng leh....clap hand for me leh)

Then whole form I get number 52 over 469...

Haha~~

That all for today...

Cya ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...