Followers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

22.8.2010

Yapi!!
Today nothing happenl!!
Swt lo...i worry whole night..
Who knows nothing happen..
Haha~~
Then good la..
I hope teacher will forget about the photo...
 
Today in school quite bored d..
Teacher didnt teach..
Juz give bek us our test paper...
Erm..my marks very bad la..
Later I get all my marks I will tell you all :p

From next month start,
my dad say he wanna teach me study..
OMG!!!
Die le lo..
Dad teach me ar...
Muz serious jor....
I wanna get straight As'!!!

Juz leave around one more month for PMR exam...
Muz work hard...
Less online =[
Less hanging out =[
Less sleeping after school =[
Less sms=[
Less watching tv =[
Haiz..
Cham hor??
Huh...

PMR now make me tention...
Then later SPM?
SPM make me ki siao...
Haha~~


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...