Followers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hari Koko

Hari Koko~~
Yeah!!!!

This is my banner.
Haha~~
Nice or not?



Many ppl lo




Many ppl also



My cupon...
I left Rm0.50 nia..
This is my pengerusi~
Haha...
These drinks is mine and min d..
Hehe..
1 cup RM3.50
I'm drinking...
Hehe


They are busy ..
Me leh??busy taking photo..
haha
YIng and MIn are perfoming...



NIce dance!



This guy on the stage is JIa Hui's BF..
He is singing nothing gonna change my love for you..
Syok lo JIa HUi


After school,we go to KFC celebrate Ying's birthday








U see this ying..
so big like also act like a kid..
haha
My friend ((:



Today I really very happy((:
I love spending time with my friends~
I love you all my friend~










































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...