Followers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Preparation for Hari Koko

Today is Friday also have to go school.
Haiz... No choice cuz have to help to decorate the stall.
Actually every Friday morning I have 2 tuition d..
I skip the tuition continueing 3week jor..
Trial jz around the corner, now I still not yet start my study.
Cham lo me.

I feel that now I stay in school d time longer than I stay in home.
This week everyday I also went to school.
But say truely la ,I feel that staying in school better than staying in home.
School have friend accompany me.
At home always study, bored )):

2mrw Hari Koko..
Haha~~
Yappy yappy!!
Hope Hari Koko faster reach then I can focus on my exam jor.

Erm...
Nothing happen in my life recently.
Juz I really very busy.
But I still enjoy my life now.
I love my life!
Wakakaka~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...