Followers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bored after PMR



Hey guys =)
Hmm...
Kinda bored...
Dont know what should do now...
Dreaming?
Miss someone?
Hahaha~~
Those things are my favourite =)
I like do such thing when I'm bored @_@

Well, the PMR exam over yesterday ^^
Yapi Yapi^^
I had waited the moment for a long time..
Finally it had ended...

So what should I do in the following day??
Hmm...
Thinking....
Er...
Er...
Headache... Nothing to do.. bored=(

How about hang out?
That's a good point!
But my piggie bank already empty..
Sad=(
Find a part time job?
Hmm... I have to ask my parents first...

I wanna go travel with my friends=(
But my parents dont allow!!!!
Arghhh!!!

I'm free at home...
Can someone acompany me?
I feel so lonely...
Haiz...

My lovely cousin, Jyane...
When you have came back to Penang?
I wanna go shopping with you >.<
Or you also can bring me go KL stay with you^^
I'm willing to acompany you =)
I dont want stay at home...!!!





--小叉--
5.31PM 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...