Followers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

BBQ

I fat jor la!!!!!!
I dont want be feipo ar...
My Travis Kor always call be feipo when I tell him I him I fat jor...

Yesterday I went to my friends house BBQ!!!!
Damn happy!!!!^^


Min come to my house at around 6pm
My dad fetch Min and I go to Qiang's house
He is a rich guy lai de...
wakakakaka~~


This not his house la..
This is his neighbour's house...




Sampat de ppl walk here walk there...
Haaha~~
We are waiting our friends....




Food....
I hungry jor la...
But some of them not yet reach, have to wait them then only can start...


I like this !!!
Niceeee!!!!!
Thx a lot Ah Heng 's aunty...
This did by Ah Heng's aunty...




Outside...
Nice bo?




Wee...
The kitchen..
I like it



And the sink...
Yeng nia...

Me sampat hor? go take his house pic...
haha~~
no choice ar..who call Qiang's house so lenq ar...
rich people is like that de...
I know...




The guys are帮忙起火
Then girls are busy in the kitchen...
Haha...
We go open the packet of the hotdog....
One of the type of sausage very geli..
Got plastic de...
We have to take out the plastic...
At the moment, I feel that I'm taking out the condom..
YUCKSS!!!!!!
Dont care  la, I didnt eat those sausage at all....

The most late people reach is Ying and Yee Ph'ng..
Hahahahaha~~~
Two of them are 迟到大王 xD


Wow... finally
起到火了~~~
We can stary BBQ already...


U see...
The fire purple colour d...
Niceeee xD





All hungry lo....
Let's go BBQ!!!!
Very hot lo sit in front there...
I can feel that my face is going to melt...
Hahaha~~~ 




All busy makan...
Makan....


My stomach full jor...
Cannot in jor....
Then I went to take picx....
Yea....


I found my "prey"...
Min and I...
Min was eating chicken wings....
Yummy....




Me and Xien ~~~
Weee~~~




My champagne...
Yea....
I fall in love with champagne...
Niceee drinks....




Yee Ph'ng and me~~~
Cheuesss....




Ah Heng and me...
Yeah~~
^^

I tell u har...
I curi curi drink wisky lo...
Min go take then I drink a lil bit...
Walao....YUCKSS!!!
It taste bitter....
Hahaha~~


The champagne very fast finish jor...
Ying buy 3 bottle of champagne come...
Not enuf.....
All of them like champagne...
Same with me...give me 5...
Yea.....

Then MIn call her bf come fetch her and then they go Giant buy...
While waiting the champagne,
We go roadside take pic and play..
Hahaha~~


Wei, Me , Ying




疯狂的我们^^

Damn疯狂的咯we~~~
乱拍一通
more pic in my facebook~~~
Heee....


Finally the champagne bought come back jor...
Open it....
Yeah~~~~
Yam seng!!!!!

Take 1




Take 2




Take 3
This pic many ghosts inside there...
Hahaha~~Green green de....




This two yiyiyupyup in the living room..
I better dont want disturb them...



Me eat again...
Fat  lo me...
Cham le la...
Dont care la...
Hahaha~~~



After that...
we chit-chat, watch tv , bluetooth pic, take pic in the living room....

My jimui..
Less 2 people, Min and Von...




Why all guys de???
Only me a girl nia...
Hahaha~~~
Xien go outside phone her dad come to fetch her...
Then wei, min, ying and penny back jor...
Swt nia..all so early back de...




This is the host of this house...
Rich guy..
Any girls want to know him?
I can intro to u all...
He is available...
Hahaha~~~




I'm eating chocolate...
Hahaha...
Ah Heng and me...




Both of us are eating chocolate...
Hahaha~~




Guys are chatting..

Me , Xien and Yee Ph'ng chatting and watch tv^^


Before back take a pic first...
Peace xD.....


First time BBQ with firends,
all dont know BBQ de...
Hahaha~~~
some BBQ the hotdog till black black..
Hahaha~~~
We also got record video..
But i dint post it...
Sorry...



Damn happy yesterday
I Love You All Buddies 



 -- xiao’x--
2.49PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...