Followers

Friday, November 26, 2010

My aunt's house warming


Last night went to Penang again...
I not go for shopping but go for makan..hehe...
My aunt move to new house...
so she was holding a house warming ....



Nothing special...
Just makan...
The food okay lo..Buffet..
Got ''lok lok"...
Yummy.....



Then my uncle take a bottel of alcohol drink to give my dad to drink...
Yea... i want too... dad say okay oo...
But I didnt drink a bottel.. 
I juz drink a plenty of the alcohol drink...
It taste good... like carbohydrate drink...
Then my brother go to take another bottel to drink..
OMG!!!! He drink a bottel of the alcohol drink...( 3.5% of alcohol )
He was drunk!!!!!!
I first time saw my bro drunk!!!!!
His face was red!!!!!



Me then cham lo...
My bro drunk I have to look after him...
Aiyoyoyoyo....
I have to carry him...
Not carry la... juz 他的手搭在我肩膀上
Very heavy lo...
I bring him up to my aunt's house to rest...
Few...few....few....



He rest I watched tv and chat with my cousin....
Walao..suddenly my 表姐 ask me have bf or not?
Me ? Bf ? Ofcuz no lo...
But she dont believe me =(
Suak lo.....
I good girl lai de leh...
No bf...



Around 10pm back home lo....
Yeah!!!!
I very happy can bek home le...
Cuz I lazy to layan them....




--xiao'x--
10.06PM



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...