Followers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Penang Trip


Yesterday I follow my school trip went to Penang.
Kinda fun but very tired.
We went to jungle trekking in Taman Negara which is located near the Teluk Bahang.



In the bus...




Me and xien =]




A kid is eating lollipop,
that is me xD




My beloved jimui




Almost reach our destination lo..




Here we are...
Finally we reach already...




The view of the beach..
nice?


The weather very hot la...
Swt swt swt....

Before went to jungle trekking we take some pic





My jimui..
Xien , Ying , Min




Me 


Then the worker bring us go to visit the pusat..ar...dont know call what pusat jor..
aiya..whatever la...



All my beloved jimui =]




The place we are heading is Pantai Keracut =]




Okay, let's start our jungle trekking...

















I like this hanging bridge =]
Fun...
Hahaha~~


After crossing the hanging bridge,
we continue our journey to Pantai Kerancut



U see?
Very hard to walk...
Damn Tired...




But we didnt give up...
We walk non-stop until we reach our destination...

Along the jungle trekking,
I had learnt something =]
We must take care our friends when we are in the jungle...
Ya, this is very important...
Dont leave ur friends behind...
Very scary and dangereous,u know?

  





Yeah!!!
Finally we reach the pantai already...
Damn happy...

Camera camera...
Faster faster...
Take pic take pic...
Hahaha~~




Then we having our lunch there...
Picnic and rest a while...


Then we went to see turtle's baby...

Sorry, I didnt take the turtle's baby pic..
So can't show u all...






Inside the small bottle is the turtle baby..
They already "diawet"


After that, we are gonna bek..
But we dont want walk bek already...
I can't tahan...
I really very TIRED!!!!!!!


Then some of the teacher also can't tahan.
So they call the boat and we went bek by boat..
But not all student went bek by boat..
Juz half student can bek by boat..
Mostly bek by boat is girls =]


While waiting the boat come..
we take a rest... 

We are lack of water!!!!
We need water!!!
Cuz when jungle trekking ,
we drink a lot of water jor to release our thirst...
Haiz...
I feel like I'm dying when I was there...





U all know what am i doing?
haha~~
Funny lo my pose...
Inside my shoes all is the sand,
so i take off my shoes and let the sand come out xD

We are the last boat,
so we have to wait..
Arghhh!!!




We go take pic first xD






Then later boat come...
Yappy...
Finally can bek..
Wahahaha~~

U know? The driver of the boat drive the boat very fast...
My hair blow like a “sor po”
Hahaha...
But very fun...

We reach the jetty jor,
we go the toilet to clean oursleves...
But the time very tight,
we juz have a short time to clean ourselve...

Then we went to Queensbay shopping mall...
Wahahaha~~~
we have our dinner there...
we go eat马桶餐
haha~~

I really no energy walk jor..
I dont want shooping jor...
I can't walk lo...
My legs pain...


Then Ying say want play roller...
= =''
I dont know play d lo...
But at last i also play la...
To get an experience...

Walao...
I pokai lo...
My ass pain lo... 
WTH!!

Then a girl come to hold me..
But she fall down and I didnt fall down..
Sorry lo...害到她跌倒 

Firstly I really didnt like roller d..
But after play it, I fall in love with roller...
ROLLER, I LOVE YOU!!
Next time go to QB i want play roller jor..
wahaha...



Red d is me, blue d is wei d...




Hahaha~~
I know how to stand..
But I dont know how to roll it...
Always fall down...
Legs pain nia... 

But we play not longer...
Cuz 9.15pm we gonna leave there already..
We have to go back home...



9.20PM
BACK HOME~~



This is my first time went to jungle trekking with friends...
This is my first time went to play roller with my friends...
I will remember this memory forever...
Damn happy have the time with you all=]

P/S:  I didnt upload all the photo here,
more photo in facebook...thank^.^








Jimui, I love you all!!!!!
NOTHING IS IMPORTANT THAN YOU ALL IN MY HEART!!!






--小叉--
5.18PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...