Followers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Simple day


Today I went to school...
Still same situation...
Students one day least than one day...
Well, holidays is coming soon...
All students are in holiday mood..
I know want.. cause I also same xD

My friends and I are planing to held a BBQ party =)
Hmm...next Wednesday...
Yeahhh!!!!
I wanna be crazy on that day xD
I really like to spend time with my friends..
Very enjoy when with them..

After school, I when to computer lab..
I be the spotlight = =''
I'm not purposely d...
I really can't stand for the couple sit beside me..
Don't think beside..
I'm not jealous okay!!!

2pm ,back home..
Feel bored...
I went to online...
I like to view peoples' photo to see..
Especially about their life...
Most of them are studying in college..
Damn nice college life =)

6pm,feel sleepy,went to bed to have a nap..
when I wake up already 8.45pm..
Damn tired..
No mood to have my dinner..
Went to bath then online..

Online also nothing do...
Then I come here blogging..
Hehe...

I know my life is boring..
But what to do ar...
This is my life~~


I just want the simple life...
Simple and happy enough...



--小叉--
10.23PM




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...