Followers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Bandung Trip



Date: 20 - 22 Dec 2010

Yahooo......
Went to Bandung...
We went there for 3days 2nights


In the plane =)
my second time..teehee...





Wee..


We need 2 hours to reach there..
I sleep in the plane..
Hehe..
Cuz last nite I late sleep..
Teeheee...


Firstly we go to hotel leave our luggaage,
then we go to have our lunch..


My cousin and I



My grandma and my aunt



See my cutie grandma is havinng her lunch..




Yummy...
Thats my lunch...


My stomach damn full!!!!
Then we start our shopping..
Yeahoo...


Lalalala....
See all hands have thing to hold...
Do u know when I am there,
I am a millionaire!!!
Indonesia money very small...







Walk whole day jor...
Tired =(
Take a rest and take a pic...
Wee...




My dinner...
This fried rice not nice.
I dont like =(


This is our hotel room...
It has 2 level...
My grandma and aunt sleep downstair,
while jyane and I sleep upstair...





Next day morning,
we have our breakfast in hotel..



This one I dont know what fruit...
It look like orange but inside it have the lil seed..




trishaw
it look so small...
I think it can let 1 ppl sit nia...





Second day nothing special..
We juz continue shopping...



The last day...
Our flight bek to KL is 4.35pm
We have have day time to shopping...
Last day I didnt buy anything..
Cuz my money already finish jor...
I juz window shopping...



I like the santa...
He's cute __ =)


2.oo++pm we went to airport
I miss KL...
Haha!!!!!



Dont know why,
suddenly I miss him...




Bye Bandung,
I will not come bek here anymore...
Hahahaha!!!!




_________________________________




I know this post is not interesting...
Cuz when I'm typing this post I'm moody...
I miss you__ =(
Whatever laa....




--xiao'x--
1.46pm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...