Followers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Eve

Date: 24 Dec 2010


24 Dec I still in KL. Teehee~~~
It was Christmas Eve, my aunt brought Jyane and I went to Sunway Pyramid.
Yappy yappy!!!


That day 3 of us dress up with our leng cloth + make up
Cause is Christmas Eve ma...
Hehe..
I also put on the fake eyelashes that I bought in 1U ...
This is my first time I put the fake eyelashes...

Me without smiling
Hahaha... 



I show you all my tongue...
Bluekkxxx....



See my fake eyelashes?
Nice??


When we reached Sunway Pyramid, we went to eat Kobab.
First time I ate this. It taste good~Yummy...



After eating, we start our activity...
Yahoo... Shopping!!!!!!!
We consentrated more at Asia Avenue =)
I also bought some stuff there...
I like it =)



Then we went to eat "tong sui"




Then we continue shopping....
We stopped by at Nichi..
I bought a singlet there =)



Then around 5pm we back home jor...
Before that went to toilet a while...
Hehehe...

Me with the Chritmas hat =)




____________________________________



28 Dec 2010


Dont know why suddenly miss him...



LATER I HAVE DATE WITH MY JIMUI..
=)




--xiao'x--
5.43




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...