Followers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Gifts






parcel __ =)




wa~ kinda big the box __ xD




The big mashimaro is mine want...
Then the small boxes are my jimui want...
There got 6 small boxes...
Then my jimui plus i all together are 6 people...
  

Conclusion is :

I get 2 presents....
haha....~~~



Oh yeah!!!! finally i get the parcel...

Know who sent me this?

Hahaha....

Ofcuz is my David korkor...

Wulalalalala~~~

Damn happy....

My mum was keep on asking who send me this parcel...

Firstly i said i dont know wor..

Then later i told my mum :

Mum, i know who sent me this,

is my classmate who transfer to KL already...

Haha...

My mum believe me wor...

Whatever la... xD





Thx kor __ ^^
I damn love the mashimaro!
Cuteee __ ^^



My sis said i look like the mashimaro 
=.=''




______________________________________




Today early in da morning 7.00++am ,

I force to wake up!

Damn hate!!!

Cuz I have to go to settle my passport thing...

walao...8.30am i reach there..damn many people...

All want oversea ?

Rich ppl... =.='' 

Me too lar...

Haha~~~




____________________________________




I'm worry now __ =(

Someone was sick....

The stupid fellow always sick d... 

Dont know how he take care himself d...

Always want me worry about him...

Haiz...  speechless to him...







--xiao'x--
3.00pm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...