Followers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hang out with my mummy and sis



Huhu...

My legs need to rest now...
I shopping for 2 days continue..
Juz bek from Jusco =)
Lets talk from yesterday...



Date:15  Dec 2010
Venue: Penang ( QB )


After my tuition, 10.30am, 
mummy and sis came to fetch me to Penang.
When we reached Penang,
we went to grandma's house and fetch her to have lunch with us.
Before went to have our lunch,
mummy go to settle her stuff a while.
My grandma, sis and I stay in car wait my mummy.
Then my sis and I started "zi lian" jor..
Take pic...


This is me__ =)



Wee...I love this pic so so muchhh...



My lenqq lenqq sis...



Haha...
Both of us look so "white"



I knew my sis is more leng than me..
sad__ =(



What am I doing??
Haha...



Ehh... is egg wor....wakakakaka~~
Cuz I cannot wait jor,
my stomach "gulugulu" jor..
I'm hungry!!!!


Wait my finish settle her stuff,
we go to "Dai Dong" mum mum..
Yummy~~
I love Penang food!!!!
I eat till my stomach full tank!!!
Mummy laa.. orders too many dishes jor...


After that we go to pray our "tai gong"
"tai gong" is mean that my grandma's father..
Heee....
Walao!!!!
The weather hot lo...
I'm totally melt!!!!


Next we went to QB!!!
Oh yeah~~~~
Shopping shopping shopping...
Padini , Nichi , Vior and many many have sales!!!
Wuhuuu.....
I shop till KISIAO!!!!


Etude House receipt



Eye shadow 2,
Eye liner 1
and
Nail colour polish 5 bottle
Total is RM65.90




Padini __ =)



Long bo the receipt?



Total is RM496.40


Pity my mummy...
Money fly away....
Thankiew mummy for buying clothes and cosmetic for me...


We shop from 2.00++pm till 7.30++pm
Cool man !!!!
My grandma follow us too..
Pity her old ppl nia have to shop with us so long...
I love you grandma...
U so cutee...
I like to joke wif her and bully her..
Hahahaha...~~ 



_____________________________________________



Date: 16 Dec 2010
Venue: Sebrang Prai & Butterworth









My sis...



First station we went to Pcf first...
I bought a Nike shoes...


Leng..
Pink colour d...
Mum paid for me..
Thankx mum...


Walk ar walk ar...
Pcf no thing for me to buy jor...
We changed to next station..
We went to Jusco...
Yeah...










My mum walked till legs pain.
She said she wanna rest a while.
Okay, I then called mum go to have a sit and wait me.
Cuz I wanna go buy something...
I buy a christmas hat in S&J


Then I go to Minitoons choose gift for my kor...
Goash.... I like the Minitoons guy =)
He so nice.
I perplexedly choose the gift longer,
juz becuz I wanna look him more...
Haha..
I'm bad is it?


After buying the gift, we went to buy sushi.


Yummy..

Almost 7pm we then bek home le...



____________________________________



My luggage not yet pack yet ar....
This coming Saturday I'm going to KL jor...
Lazy pack nia..
Someone wanna help me to pack my luggage??




--xiao'x-- 
11.10pm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...