Followers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy B'day to Wei


This is Wei, one of my jimui...
Among 6 of us, she is the youngest.
Means that she is the most late birthday__ xD



_____To : My beloved Wei_____

Happy Birthday~
Wish your dream come true and stay happy always..
I will always support you no matter what happen.  __ =)
You and the other jimui,you all are my babes in my heart.
I love you my babes 



Yesterday we went to Smoke to celebrate Wei's birthday.
But von didnt go, cause she was working.
Nevermind ba .. =)


Before going out ,take a pic first _ =)
My look for yesterday 


I thought I was the most late, who knows Ying is the most late.
Hehehe...


First time I eat these..
Kinda nice__ =)




Wei , Xien and Ying..
Haha...


I damn happy with my jimui.
No matter what we do, as long as is together with them my mood always highper.
I really enjoyed yesterday. 





--xiao'x--
10.31am


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...