Followers

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas


Hi boys and girls =)
I have to say sorry again..
Sorry that let you all waiting for me to update my blog..
Do you all miss me?
Hahaha...
I miss you all so muchh my reader..



Jingle bell jingle bell jingle bell..
Merry Christmas __ =)


I didnt go to anywhere to celebrate it...
I'm tired.. I had shopping continuously 1 week..
My legs damn pain!!!!
And I juz reach Kulim this morning...



Okay, lets talk from 17 Dec 2010




17 Dec 2010
Wedding dinner


Make up =)
Teehee...
Leng anot??



I like this pic...
I look so mature..
Weee...



hehe...
i want sit this car also....
but i to wait long long..
 i know.. sad__ =(



My lovely parents__ =)
Wee...



My sis and I 



My bro and I







The wedding dinner was bored!!!!
Then my cousin, Jyane said wanna go out to take a walk...
Okay.. We go to downstair...



I saw the christmas tree...
Then I call my sis to take a photo me and the christmas tree.
Soooo funnyyy!!!!!
hahahaha~~~



My face look so white!!!
Haha.. flash light!!!



This one no flash light ...



Sucksss...
My bro dont know take photo d...
See... I look so weire =.=''



Da lang...
Leng zai + leng lui
My bro and my cousin ..
Both of them look so pretty is it??




The wedding end at 10.00++pm




___________________________________________





Date: 18 Dec 2010
Venue: Penang(Gurney, Perangin mall, 1st Avenue)


Early in the morning I had woke up...
Bath, dress up, make up...
Then my family and I went to my uncle's house =)
Before went out, my dad get a letter from the postbox...
It was mine.
Huh?? I was wondering who send me this letter...








wanna know who send me this?
blek... dont want let u all know ar...
neninenipupu....









After went to my uncle's house...
My sis, bro and I went to shopping with our aunt__ =)

First we went to Gurney =)
While waiting my aunt I take some photo__ =)


Am I pretty??
I know I am.. teehee...






My new bf..
Wow...
He is my bro la...



Wee...
Jyane and Lun..



All ppl tired??


After that we went to Perangin Mall...
My aunt bought me a pair of shoes...
Yea.. I like it...
Thx aunt __ =)


Around 7pm something,
we went to !st Avenue to have our dinner..





Actually 1st Avenue is juz open ..
It was fresh (for me la...)
Not many shop lots open yet...
Quite sienz lor... 



Before back we take a photo...
Say cheeeeseee......
Yea....




________________________________________




Date: 19 Dec 2010



I was going to KL...
Know why?? Cause I wanna go to Bandung with my aunt...
My holiday juz only start...
I mean during Nov holiday I was bored..
Thats why I say my holiday juz start when I went to KL...


We reach KL in the evening...
Later we went to Jusco(Kepong) to have our dinner..
And then we went to Berjaya Time Square gaigai...
Yahooo!!!!


The Berjaya time square decoration quite nice d..
But I like the Pavillion decoration more....
It look very grand!!!!













To be continue......





--xiao'x--
5.50pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...