Followers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Unstoppable




Went for movie with my bro... Teetee...
Unstoppable
Nice, it was about the train...
bla bla bla...
Dont want tell you all about the story, u go to watch by urself xD




Jeff called me when I was buying something...
I didnt hear it...
Later I wanna call my dad only I saw one missed call from Jeff =)
Call him bek xD

He told me he was in QB and he will left Penang on Sunday..
I know what he wants...
He want me go to QB to meet him =.=
I dont want lo, he go there work cannot acompany me d...
I go there also meaningless...
But I miss him...
What should I do?
Nobody answer me...
Just let it what will be... 
Swt =.=



Next Pheng call me...
Why today many people call me wan...??
Oh ya, Pheng is back to Kulim today...
He is finding homestay...
He ask me any my dad's friend wanna rent their house...
Sorry , I'm helpless



_____________________________________________




 Jyane    

Today my cousin, Jyane ,she and my aunt went to Japan already...
I wish you two have a safe journey to Japan...
Jyane, u muz take many photo let me see orh...
I'm waiting you bek ^^




_____________________________________________



Today a new McD was open...
It was juz near to my house...
Yeah!!!! 
I wanna go with my beloved jimui =)
I wanna date with my jimui =)
Damn miss my jimui 





--xiao'x--
9.26pm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...