Followers

Monday, January 3, 2011

03.01.2011



i love this pic so much!!!!!!



03012011
I will remember this day!!!!
I hate this date!!!
F**K!!!!




LOH CHOO KIM BABI!!!!




First day went to school I had scolded by this babi cikgu!
She said to me: 
Do you know you are Form 4 now?
Why you didnt cut your long hair?

Hello babi!! Why you just say me one people only?
Still have many Form4 girls didnt cut their long hair..
Gila punya babi!!!!!
Dont know what school I'm studying now..
Some said Form 3&4 girls cannot keep long hair must cut!!!
Then Form5&6 can keep long hair la..
Then some said all girls in SMKCM have to cut short hair.
But still saw many girls in my school keeping long hair.
SO HOW NOW??
Cut or what??
Half cut half no nid cut??
Unfair!!!!!
Useless school!!! BITCH!!!!!





____________________________________




I hate SMKCM!!!!
I hate my class too!!!!
I dont want stay in the class anymore!!!
I dont like to face to them,
they look !@#$%^
Hate nia...
Why my Form4 life like this de...
SUCK!!!!




My jimui ar...
I miss you all lar.....
No you all in class I and Xien boring till die in class lo....!!!!




Today Xin is moody !!!
Morning scolded by the gila babi, no mood!!!
Then back to class have to face to the new classmate, lagi no mood!!!
Back home want to do homework and go to tuition, lagi lagi lagi no mood!!!






--xiao'x--
8.41pm 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...