Followers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

FACEBOOK WILL END ON MARCH 15th!





Just now I read a post from one of my blog's friend.
I saw his post wrote that FACEBOOK WILL END ON MARCH 15th!!!!
I was shock on the spot!!!
Is it real?? You all believe it or not??
If FACEBOOK the social network really shut down, I think all soul will getting MAD!!!!
Nowdays many people have addicted to FACEBOOK, they must on their FACEBOOK every day ,
if not?? Feeling like going to die. Am I right?? Ofcause I'm the one too__ xD





The Facebook Coperation suggests that the users remove their personal information from the website before March 15th. After the dateline, all stuff in your Facebook including your photo, video, note and ect will be erased !!!!



Here is the original post ,
 after you reading it, you might know it was real or not.
But I hope this news is fake.
Take care.




--xiao'x--
8.30pm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...