Followers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Station game



Today went to school for activity.
I know this activity was worse.
We did not give enough efford to this activity. I feel so sorry.
Let the photo describe the activity. xD










The shadow is me, wakakakaka~~~







I follow at the back~~~
xD













I'm cute right??(teehee, self-loving)































Penny and I.
My partner.







I hide under the big tree.
Wahahaha~~~ I anti-sunlight!!!







Aiseh~~~~
Hahaha~~







They guys are crazying... lolzxxx













The balloon with the water..
They looked so nice. I like the balloons.







They were in water war.
I better stand futher, if not... I will wet~~
Hahaha~~







Almost finish jor...
All people is resting...







Finally champion!!!!!
Da la~~~



This station game not good enough, I'm not very like.
But thanks for you guys took part.
Among us the AJK got a bit bit arguement.
Sienz la... I dont like the SU. Lansai laaa!!!!! Blekxxx!!!!
Well, i was so tired now. Going to rest.
Nitez friends.







--xiao'x--
10.17pm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...