Followers

Friday, April 29, 2011

Just simple date to have lunch with them.



I'm really lack of money $$$$$$$$
Yesterday after school went to Honey bakery to have lunch with Min and Boon Heng.
I spent money agian @.@ Haiz...
Min ordered a piece of cake. She said she didn't eat cake on her birthday, so she wanted eat on that day.



Da lang....
I wanna eat too!!! But I was on diet.. No way, I couldn't take it!!!!!





@.@
I in school uniform look.
Min and I took pic with the lil cake..haha~~





Wishing wishing wishing....
Her wish was... heee.. blek, didn't want to tell you... Blekxx!!!!





This was my lunch.
So full after having this plate of fried rice :D





38 lao!!!!
This is Boon Heng. 





This fellow didn't eat the vegetable d.. so waste...
Do you saw the vegetable on the table???






Just simple date to have lunch with them. 






xiao'x
7.39pm










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...