Followers

Monday, June 20, 2011

Marshmallow





I love it! I love it! I love it!
Thanks you so much my beibei Min :)
This bottle of marshmallow is given by Min. Actually I just call her to buy a packet of marxhmallow for me. I never think that she will give me the marshmallow with a cute bottle. The bottle D.I.Y by herself, it so nice. I like it so muchhh. She also paste a small note on the bottle. There is written :




See it? I feel very warm as I saw the note :)
Beibei, thanks for your caring. I'm alright after eating your marshmallow. It's really work! It comfort me so much. Min, thank you so much :) I'm so lucky to have you. 
*Hubby don't jealous har... I'm also lucky to have you :) Both of you are important to me.













xiao'x
9.12pm




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...