Followers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Jusco


Can do me a favor?? Can you see nuffnang advertisement on your right hand site? please click a click for me please... I really need you all click. Thx :)


I just back from Jusco. But I'm not feeling any tired. Hmmm.. mood wanna blog :) Weee 
I'm texting with friends while blogging. How busy am I??? 1 heart 2 use :) Cool girl.


Well just wanna simply come to update my blog only. Heee... 
I bought a PDI bag in Jusco just now. I love the bag so muchhhh!!!!! It is large enough for me to carry my stuff while shopping :) Now go to shopping they no provide plastic bag anymore, we have to bring our own recycling bag. I don't want to bring 2 bags. So I use to buy a big bag so while I go to shopping I can carry it and put the stuff that I buy into it. The actual price of the bag is RM139, but got sale ma... less 70%!!! OMG!!!!! If I didn't buy it I rugi lo!!! RM139 less 70%, I bought it with RM41.00++ , okay wad. I can effort it.


Really wanna kisiao le me, here sale there sale.. Many sale!!!! I wanna buy!!!! But money.. i can't spend finish my money. If not later emergency I no money use. Haiz.. I bear!!!! 


Before back, we went to McD. My sis and I were hungry! We needed food!!! Hmmmm... GCB!!!! My dinner, wahahahaha~~~ My sis prefer Mc chicken :) 





End this post with a photo, 3 of us :)







Nitez readers :)







xiao'x
11.48pm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...