Followers

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Merry Christmas



This year Christmas what am i doing? Hmmm... Shopping!!! My cousin, my bro and I went to BTS shopping together. Well, that was some secrets behind us. So I could not tell. My part could tell.

Yea! This Christmas I met David! Very long time we didn't see each other. Hmm.. the last time I met him was 2 years ago. Haha. Anyway, thanked for being my driver and also your gifts. :D

Hmm.. I have nothing else to write about my Christmas. I spent the day to shopping only. I wish you all Merry Christmas. :D

Here were some photos, let's took a look!  




My bro!






I feel like the pose so weird. @.@










Damn love my smile. :D


Do we look like couple?
Wahahaha.. I'm sure many people will say yes.
But we are not! Hahaha~









I love this one the most!



Awww... I really fall in love with my smile!
<3 p="p">









Act pity look! Hahaha XD






My lunch! Subway!


















The End!
That's my Christmas day.
:D










   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...