Followers

Friday, March 9, 2012

07032012 Happy Birthday To Myself :)




Happy Birthday to myself ! :) 



Finally I'm 17! Wahahaha. Big girl already.
Thanks for those who wishes me Happy Birthday.


I pass my birthday just like a normal day.
I no hang out with friends because we have exam.
Everyone want to do revision, fight for the exam, no time to accompany me.
Haha.. I already biasa le. 
Since I was 13, I pass my birthday every year alone.


On my birthday that evening, I curl up like a baby on the bed and cry.


Ya, i mind my family do not celebrate my birthday with me!
I think no one remember my birthday! My heart get hurt!
But I just act like I don't care la no one remember my birthday.
As long as myself remember my birthday. :) 


I think they don't know I'm good in acting, I always hide my feeling from my family. They never understand me! They only care for my sister. Whateva la... Maybe this is a good thing for me that they less care about me. So I have an excuse said: "You all don't care about me, then I find a boyfriend care about me la!" Such a good idea ! I'm a genius! xD


I thought this year I won't have a birthday cake and no one celebrate with me.When the moment I feel disappointed, i get a text from my friend.He brings me out and buy a cake for me. Touch!
Some more outside is raining heavily,  I say I don't wanna get down from the car la.
I don't want to get wet. He then calls me wait for him in the car, he go to buy a cake for me.


After that we celebrate in the car. Wow... I never try this before.
He is the one who sings birthday song for me on my 17th birthday. 
I gonna cry le la, but  I hide my tears. My heart get touched.
How nice I have such a good friend!    
Thanks a lot friend!!!! :)


For Ah Ying:
Thanks for your wishes ya. I have read your blog. 
Muackzzz. ♥♥♥


For Xien: 
Hahaha.. you're the best laa.. Say many times "Happy Birthday" to me. 
TQ. ♥♥♥


For Pei Ni:
Early in the morning I receive your birthday wishes message. Hahaha.
TQ. ♥♥♥


For Wei and Von:
Thanks for you both wish.
Even just a simple wish you both post in my wall.
TQ. ♥♥♥


For my classmates and network friends:
Thanks for your all wishes! Appreciate.
Wish you all have a nice day. :)
♥♥♥


Hmmm.. I already plan how to pass my birthday for next year when i'm 18. 
I won't pass my birthday at home le.I wanna hang out all day long! I prefer hang out alone. More freedom. 
And I dislike crowd. I love silence.




Lastly, I wish myself HAPPY BIRTHDAY again!!!! :)




xin







9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. erm. every parents will care for their children, trust me, maybe they just change a way to celebrate with u? why dun you mention is ur bday n bring them go out? sometimes is need you to activate them although is ur bday. haha, ok?
    cheers, smile! n happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx edmund! :)
      Hmm.. they care for me? I don't think so! They even wish me happy birthday also! But my brother b'day, they remember la. Wish him happy b'day. I'm jealous. Why I have to tell them is my b'day today? If they care for me, sure they will remember when is my b'day. Blablabla... whateva la.. I don't care about it..
      Anyway, thx for your comment :)

      Delete
  4. Hi,I got follow your blog,my name is yu zai..=) Happy Birthday to you..your family no celebrate your birthday with you but i see your post seen like you gt a bf u call him big baby,he no celebrate with you?Anyway have a gd day and happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your wish :)
      The big baby is busy, no time to celebrate with me.
      And I wish you have a nice day too :)

      Delete
    2. He is your bf,he sure will celebrate with u..how come will busy,haizz..this type of bf no use ady. Is it he forgot ur birthday?

      Delete
    3. haha.. we're just friends only. :)
      i think you misunderstood jor... :)

      Delete
  5. You and him is stay at same place??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...