Followers

Friday, October 5, 2012

I am who I am.



I love this photo so much!
I'm adorable! XD


It is okay to be afraid, everybody hurts, everybody screams and everybody feel this way and that's okay.


I'm tired for being strong but I still have to keep myself strong.
No one I can rely. 
Being strong is the only thing I can protect myself.
Face every hardships by myself.


I don't need people to pity me.
As I know I'm weak in my study, I will work harder.
(For example, my add maths have improve a lot. I always fail this subject but I get B+ in my trial exam. That's why I believe that if  I work harder, sure I will get better result.)


As I know I'm afraid to be alone, I will made myself use to it.
(I use to spend time to study. I feel like time flies like rocket. XD When someone is busy, she will not realize that she is alone. Agree? )


As I know I'm always emo, so I will listen to my favourite song and take a nap. ( Everytime after wake up, I feel like I'm fresh again. No more emo mood. )


I won't tend to hide my feeling. Not happy? Cry!!!! XD
It's doesn't matter. As long as after crying I still can get up and tell myself it's not the end of the world.
Crying is the best way to express my feeling.


If  I'm happy? Sure I will smile and take many photos. 


I know who am I. I know what I want. 
Don't judge me if you don't know me.
:)





Plz click the Nuffnang ads for me.
Thanks :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...