Followers

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My life suck!








Lastly, they still want me go to the public U. Sigh! I don't want to leave. I want to study in UTAR. I want my uni's life happen there. I thought my dream had came true. But... it was happening for just a while. I really love UTAR! All the way long came back from UTAR, I cried in the car. I knew I won't went back there again. I won't had chance to live there. I won't had chance to be a URARian. I won't had chance to graduate there. I won't had chance to meet so much friends. I won't had chance to jogging in the park. I won't had chance to walk or cycle through the rainbow pathway. 

Why? Why this thing will happen on me? I wish to have a simple and happy uni's life. Is that so difficult? Why my life so suck? Why others' life so wonderful? Why I just can't like them? I don't want be the special one! Can I? 

I don't like government! I hate government! They are bullshit! I hate government uni! I hate it so much! Government changed my life! Government broke my dream! Asshole!!!!

I'm tired with my life. I hate my life! I wish to end my life. I know it's stupid just because a small thing then I feel like wanna die. For me it's not stupid! I rather die than live with regret. But I have no courage to end my life. Sigh... This make me struggle.. Live with regret and unhappy.. But have no courage to end my life...


I'M FEELING SO DAMN DOWN NOW! F**K! HATE THIS FEELING SO DAMN MUCH!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...